Earlier this month we were interviewed by Dr. Chris Cloney from DustSafetyScience.com to discuss how the TFT Safety Tools are an excellent choice to use in explosive zones, especially those that handle combustible dust materials.
In this podcast, we discussed:
- What is a non-sparking tool?
- What applications are non-sparking tools used in?
- How do these tools stay spark-free?
- Are there any auxiliary features that can also be used?
- How are the non-sparking tools certified?
- What is the price difference between sparking and non-sparking tools?
You can hear the entire interview by following this link.